To know more about where your data are going, we recommend that you take your time to read it through.
Who is in charge of your data?
• Bar Laboratories S.L. (Registered at Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Vol 21806, Book 0, Folio 60, Sec. 8, Sheet M – 388484 reg. 1ª)
• Tax ID: B84447796
• Address: C/ Cuatro Amigos, 7, Escalera 2, 1º D. 28029 – Madrid
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we collect your personal data? and how do we process them?
1. To manage your commercial relationship with YAG MEN
Your personal data will be handled for the development, control, maintenance of the contractual relationship and billing purposes.
This treatment for the above mentioned purposes is authorised as per the execution of the existing contractual obligations between you and YAG MEN.
Obtaining your data for such purpose is compulsory, as without them YAG MEN would not be able to execute and handle any contractual relationship.
2. For YAG MEN to process your data for commercial purposes
Your personal data will be handled by YAG MEN to offer and send commercial information on products linked and marketed by YAG MEN via any means, including email, commercial communications, newsletters and personalised offers communications.
Processing your data the above-mentioned purposes is authorised by the application of a legal norm that provides for such processing and following the consent provided to YAG MEN to use data in such way.
In the cases provided for in art. 21.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, YAG MEN shall be entitled to send commercial communications by email, provided that the content thereof relates to products and/or services similar to those offered within the framework of the user’s relationship with YAG MEN.
You may, at any time, revoke your consent to the sending of commercial communications by YAG MEN about its products and services.
You have the right to reject such processing both at the time of collecting data and at the time of receipt of each commercial communications forwarded to you by YAG MEN.
3. Treatment of your data through our contact forms and comments on our blog
Within the framework of its business activities, YAGMEN may create a roster of users to whom to send communications by e-mail, may post comments on the blog and send messages through the contact form.
In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), users must give express consent and will be informed at all times of the purpose for which data will be used.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED OR SOLD TO THIRD PARTIES.
We will store your data safely unless you request for them to be deleted.
YAG MEN occasionally uses affiliate links of branded products and services with whom the brand has established an affiliate programme. Such links are only used after the products and services have been tested, or after trials have been carried out to assess that they meet appropriate quality standards.
YAG MEN undertakes not to include random affiliate links to products that do not comply with the conditions herein, further understanding that such practices and promotional efforts would be negatively affecting the brand and our website reputation.
To whom will personal data be disclosed?
In order to be able to offer you services of a higher quality and to fulfil our tax obligations, please be aware that any data that you provide us can be disclosed to:
• Webempresa, reg. office in C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (Spain), a hosting and domain provider for our platform.
• Automattic Inc., in charge of CMS WordPress, design and development of our website, subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
• Google LLC, in charge of the collection of analytics from this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
• MailChimp, when you subscribe to our newsletter, your data will be hosted on our email marketing platform whose owner is Active Campaign LLC, based in the USA and under the EU-US PrivacyShield agreement. You can unsubscribe or edit your data from each communication you receive.
How long do we keep personal data for?
YAG MEN will keep your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with YAG MEN and further on, once this has ended, during the legal limitations imposed for disputes that may arise from the contract.
Under the terms established by data protection regulations, you may revoke, at any point in time, the authorisation granted to us for the processing and transfer of your personal data, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, including the processing of data based on legitimate interest, limitation, deletion, portability and choose to not be subject to automated decisions, by emailing us: email@example.com
For a clearer view and maximum transparency on your rights, read more here:
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data. You can contact us to request the personal data we handled about you by email.
2. Portability right:
In the event that YAG MEN processes your personal data through automated means on the basis of your consent or agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, to be sent to you or to an appointed third party on your behalf Only the personal data you have given us will be forwarded.
3. Rectification right:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to add any missing or incomplete data.
4. Withdrawal right:
You have the right to obtain the deletion of any of your personal data processed by YAGMEN at any time, without delay, except for specific situations exempts by law, such as the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
5. Right to object to the processing of data on the basis of legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of YAG MEN. We will be unable to continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the drafting, execution or filing of claims.
6. Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling for the purpose of direct marketing.
7. Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to request that YAG MEN restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
• Whenever you object to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of YAG MEN, YAG MEN must restrict any processing of such data pending verification of the legitimate interest.
• If you claim that your personal data are incorrect or inaccurate, YAG MEN must restrict any processing of such data until the accuracy of the data can be verified.
• In case of illegal processing, you may object to the deletion of personal data and therefore request limitation of its use.
• Whenever YAG MEN no longer needs your personal data, but you require them for the drafting, execution or filing of claims.
What supervisory authority can I exercise my data protection rights before?
Should this be deemed necessary, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at street Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid – Spain, to discuss the protection of your data.
Moreover, you can file a complaint with the Agency should you think you have been unable to successfully exercise your rights.
Updates to our Privacy Notice