What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser whenever you visit virtually any website. It is used to make sure the website is able to remember you’ve already visited every time you return to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to personalise the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any web site would be significantly lower in quality.
In our capacity of owners of this website we confirm that no personal information from cookies is used but only general visitor statistics.
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard practice; also, regardless of the cookies, they allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookie are there?
– Technical Cookies:They allow users to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that are on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted access sections, storing elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase transaction for an order, sign-up or joining an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or audio files or sharing content through social media accounts.
– Customisation Cookies:They allow users to access the service with some general features, pre-defined according to a set of criteria found on the user’s computer, such as language, type of browser used, regional configuration, etc.
– Analytics Cookies: These cookies, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow to identify the number of users and carry out necessary measurement and statistical analysis of the usage of the service by customers. In order to do this, the time you spent on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services we offer to you.
– Ad Cookies:These are cookies that, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow to manage advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the way customers use our website. This way, we can analyse your Internet browsing behaviours and habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural Ad Cookies: They allow a most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the service is offered. These cookies store information on user behaviours obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
– Third-party Cookies: The YAGMEN Website may use third party services which, on behalf of YAGMEN, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other online-based services.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following Custom Cookies:
- Session Cookies Cookies used to avoid logging in with user name and password at every use of the website, unless browser has been closed and reopened.
This website uses the following Third-party Cookies:
- Google Analytics: Cookies stored in order to obtain statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of the site. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Google AdWords: we store cookies resulting from advertising campaigns launched to attract more traffic to our website. If you have landed on our website by clicking any of our ads, you are giving consent to the treatment of your personal data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Media: All Social Media platforms have their own cookies allowing users to click on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons.
The cookies used on this website do not collect personal data.
Deactivating or Deleting Cookies
You may exercise the right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. This will prevent cookies from being stored in your browser.
These actions may be performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
Also check our privacy policies, available in our legal notice.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.